• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Few Questions (Dead Bodies) {Permanent corpses and Gradual Explosions}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So i'm working on my first project, and i had a few questions to ask. I've tried them with some of my (rather limited) skills and wanted to get some help from the pros. Hope you guys can help me out with these probably really noobish questions;

1) I have a battlefield scene in the beginning littered with bodies. Would the best solution be to simply let them die and set their decay anims to 0? Or is another (faster and better) way possible?

2) In the same battlefield scene, i am trying out some things to create a huge, gradual explosion, that characters watch unfold before it fades out (sort of like a nuke). What would be the best way to do that? Creating rolling fire special effects seems a bit weird when looked at.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (+rep is probably more motivating though :thumbs_up:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.