• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feral Spirit based spell problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am making my resident evil mod (its almost finished) and i have one problem. My zombie player can spawn 3 types of monsters (Cerebrus-that dogs, t-virus zombies and hunters...) All three spells are based on Feral spirit... But when i learn all three spells something weird happens... Spawn cerebrus should spawn 3 cerebrus, spawn hunter should spawn one hunter, and spawn zombies should spawn 50 zombies, but when i have all 3 spells learned, and i cast any of them i get 50 zombies + 3 cerebrus + 1 hunter, at once... thats little annoying. Can somebody give me better idea than raping that Feral spirit spell or even tell me how to make it spawn units separately

Level 4
Don't base them all off of the same spell because their Base Order ID will all be the same and it will confuse the spell. So try using different spells otherwise I don't know how to stop that unless you trigger it, but eve then I think there might be confusion.

Level 13
Change their Base ID values...when the game recognizes you using an ability, it runs each ID for that hero, so you can just change each so they're not the same. :O

Is that the string turn on/turn off? In feral spirit i think its only "string turn on". I think if u just change that, everything should be fine. But im not sure. But try it ;D

Level 4
Hmm.. No I am pretty sure you can see it in the normal WE. Well, if you can't make sure you have the most recent version.

Status
Not open for further replies.