• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Zealot

Female fuse of the Zealot.

First model of the HiveWorkshop that will exist ONLY here! I am proud of myself :3

PROTIP: Shows bad with low textures on!

Uses no custom textures!

DEPENDENCIES:
Liberty (Mod)
Liberty (Campaign)
Liberty Story (Campaign)

Please review and comment with changes you want to see.

Tell me which of the two versions you also like, and i will work on it only and ditch the other, as it is too time consuming.

Keywords:
Protoss female zealot warrior blade female selendis merge fuse starcraft star craft
Contents

FemZeal.m3 (Model)

femzealcapless.m3 (Model)

Readme means you HAVE to read me...txt (Binary)

Reviews
01:50, 28th Jul 2011 Dr Super Good: Dr Super Good: Resource appears useful and works.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Is Liberty Story (Campaign) really needed? It would be nice if that could be brought down to just Liberty (Campaign) or promoted to Swarm (Campaign) or Void (Campaign). The Liberty Story mod is a very heavy mod and often incompatible with subsequent Story mods.

Is Liberty Story (Campaign) really needed? It would be nice if that could be brought down to just Liberty (Campaign) or promoted to Swarm (Campaign) or Void (Campaign). The Liberty Story mod is a very heavy mod and often incompatible with subsequent Story mods.
I cannot remember if it uses Libery (Campaign) or Liberty Story (Campaign). I don't even have the specs to run SC2 atm, nor edit models. Could you kindly check? I think it needs the latter, as the head is taken from a cinematic model.