• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Zealot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Zealot

Attachments

• 4707.jpg
    4707.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 47
Level 13
:D but look at the story... fenix was great warrior that has died for protoss
and look at kerrigan... she was great warrior that has died for terrans only because of order.... so i think that kerrigan will ress him and infest him... but he will still be able to do something for protoss

maybe, maybe not xD
back to thee trial:
We would rather Die than let HER corrupt the final resting place of our dear hero!
don't you remember what she did with our matriarch? i now ask thee; did thee have taken an oath to protect our race and the memory of our fallen heroes?
Yet again: how do you plead? OH FALLEN TEMPLAR! (xD just join the trial xD and defend yourself xD)

Level 13
She is so powerfull so she will do that...Our race is maybe too strong on mind and too low on population... we have got one super fallen hero... and zergs? they are unstopable... this war will be hard to me and also to YOU goddes archon

Level 13
But we cannot destroy kerrigan in her strong form as is it now....We must have got helpers....Such a protoss race is NOT ENOUGH .... it seems like we must take help of first kerrigan race...The Terrans...they are low but they can help us ....

Status
Not open for further replies.