• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female orcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Is it just me, or was there not 1 female orc shown in warcraft 3 and TFT, orcs was the only race that no females were shown

thoughts?

Level 12
i know there are female orcs, they don't reproduce a sexualy :p

your prob right, they could have used them for something though

Level 25
There are plenty of female orcs in Warcraft 1. Go learn to play Warcraft 1

Heck, are there even any female HUMANS in Warcraft 2? I'm pretty sure Jaina and the female villager are the only female humans in Warcraft 3...

Level 12
So, there are no female trolls or tauren either. It's not because they don't exist, it's because they would look hideously ugly and we wouldn't want to look at them.

nonono I was talking about how the humans aka Alliance has female units, im not talking about specifics of each race. The Horde has no female units, i just mainly pointed out orc females sense theres more orc then anny race in the horde.

Status
Not open for further replies.