• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Orc Warlock

I came across really cool artworks of warcraft units, mostly orcs turned into female versions and decided to make models based on them. Link to those drawings: https://lorsted.tumblr.com/page/6

Give credts if you use the models and enjoy!

If you want to support my work, you can do it on my paypal account: [email protected]
Or PM me if you are interested in a commissions work.
Previews
Contents

Corrupted Version (Model)

Female Orc Warlock (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A great female hero model for the horde. Works in-game. Approved
Level 1
An excellent model! In my opinion there aren't enough female Orc models. Thinking about it, if there were more female Orcs for others to use, there could be a campaign with all-female orc clan that fights against the Undead, the Demons and some lesser threats (Centaurs, Quillboars).

Also, it's good that you gave a link to a tumblr page with drawings of female orcs, really cool and awesome artworks!