• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female and Male Prisoner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The request is as simple as the title. Basically what I'd like is a model OR SKIN that I can use in my campaign for a Human prisoner. Basically the idea is that after a battle, prisoners will be taken and returned to the castle.

Mainly I would like a Female in tattered garb. A good model to use would be the Night Elf Sentry. If the skin is made I can attach it to a model, no problem.

The male is less of a priority because I could use the villager model as the prisoner. I'm not a fan of the female villager and thats why I am making the request for the female.

I couldn't really find a picture of what I wanted, but that leaves the imagination to do the work. =]

Any decent attempt (deemed decent by me) will recieve +rep, regardless of whether or not I use the model.

Level 19
Medieval? Lawl i'll start again :p (i think i didn't read the description properly)

AND ONE MORE THING DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ME I'M A NOOB SKINNER

i think what i did is wrong but here is what i've done so far (5 minutes)

ego3rr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.