• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

FelOrcDragonRider Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello, is anyone able to make me a FelOrc riding on a red dragon(or black dragon)? maybe use the FelOrcRider part(or the hidden FelOrcRange model) merge with a dragon :roll: ? really appreciated

Level 25
Mention "Fel orc riding on red dragon" once more, and I will attempt to STRANGLE you with lore

Red Dragons are nice. Black Dragons aren't

Neither Black nor Red dragons are likely to ally with Fel Orcs. The only POSSIBLE way, and this is beyond slim, that they would ally is if the Fel Orcs managed to keep a few eggs from the Second War

But they would have hatched by now

Fel Orcs don't have dragon riders. Those were WC2 units. That time is pass

Level 25
Lorewise most dragons in WC2 had an orc on their back

Not sprite-wise though. Deathwing didn't have a rider either

But lore wise, they had a rider, otherwise they would have gone beserk and not listened to whatever they were told to do

Level 4
d reason i post dis is becoz i've seen a model of a normal orc riding on a red dragon somwhere on dis site, but couldn't find it anymore. so i juz wonder if anyone can make another similar copy 4 me...
As for the lore, sry i didnt actually think about it. but i mean if we hav to make everything according to d lore then a lot of the models on dis site shouldnt even exist :? ..not mean 2 offend anyone, itz juz a simple request; if u think dis idea is ridiculous, then i hav nathing 2 say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.