• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model(s)] - Ogre riding dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
What is my request: This is a request for an Ogre riding a black dragon.

Details about my request: I want the regular Ogre Warrior siting on a black dragon, not the whelp or the drake but the big one, the Black Dragon on the Lordaeron Fall tileset. There should be no use for any other than ingame textures. I would also like the Ogre that's riding the dragon to not wield his club. The death animation shouldn't be changed and should remain looking like the dragon explodes together with the ogre, for so it does on for example the Gryphon Rider or Troll Batrider models.

Last words: That should be about it, ask me if something is unclear or if I should add anything to the thread, anyone that helps me out will recieve credit for the work of course, thanks all moddelers out there for even taking the time to care to read all this, I love you for that only, thanks.

Details about my request: I want the regular Ogre Warrior siting on a black dragon, not the whelp or the drake but the big one, the Black Dragon on the Lordaeron Fall tileset.
The black dragon and drake use the same model, just sized differently and slightly tinted.

Poor dragon, having to carry that heavy ogre.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

This is a model request, nothing to do with textures.

Level 24
Well I thought of that, but then the ogre wont sit on the dragon but stand on him, if only i could make that look okay it'd work. And I also wonder, must I make a trigger for each dragon?

[EDIT] I tried this but the damn ogre became huge like shit on the dragon, does this have to do with the dragons scaling value or something? I'd love to find a sulution to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.