• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request source (model,loading screen, etc) (credit + rep!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
MODEL REQUEST: Hello, i'm looking for a human dragonrider but didn't find it. But there is a model that riding a dragon and using a lance, General Frank model "Orc Lancer" (i forgot the name) So i need a human dragonrider, the color of the dragon is up to you and the rider wield a sword. The rest of thing is up to you.. Rep + Credit for sure :thumbs_up:

LOADING SCREEN REQUEST : I need a loading screen with black background and on the left side there's a human with his dragon, but the human is on the ground,, so like he feed his dragon. Just that... Rep + Credit :thumbs_up::grin:

IDEA REQUEST : Maybe this is not the right place to request the idea but i dont want to start so many thread so i will start this here.. My upcoming RPG named G.O.D (Guild of Dragon). The main idea is the evil dragon want to kill the human but there is some dragon that still believe that human is kind.

I need job idea like dragon tamer, archer, etc

That's all i dont want to make it difficult to you and i dont insist it.. so just take it easy!

Level 4
@darkdeathknight that a really cool pics but unfortunatetly i can't convert the pics into a loading screen... Someone can help me convert it??

Well, in my RPG, the race we play is human and also alvaible the 2nd class - 3rd class so the route will be

ex: Fighter can be swordman or lancer. Swordman can be Blade master and Lancer can be Dragon Lancer.. like that

Status
Not open for further replies.