• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Rider

Reactions: deepstrasz
I had this guy in mind for a while, just got lazy with it. I finally did the animations tonight, and they're a bit sketchy, especially the attack animation, so I might redo those later to make them smoother and sexier.

RECOMMENDED VALUES:
Walk/Run Speed: 240
Animation Backswing Point: 0.840
Animation Damage Point: 1.160

If this model gets approved and whatnot, and it becomes a popular request, I will release a blue version.
Credits: Blizzard for most of the meshes and all of the textures, and for the portrait animations.
I did all anims from scratch, therefore for wasting my night on them instead of partying with my friends (my imaginary ones of course), I request for some credit when you use this model. Please do not attempt to redistribute, modify, or take credit for this model in any way shape or form without asking permission.
EDIT: Now has attachment points.
EDIT: Fixed, for some reason it didn't like the event objects I added...
--donut3.5--

Keywords:
fel rider felbeast demon
Contents

Fel Rider (Model)

Fel Rider (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: {Approved} Works ingame and is very creative. The animation are a bit slow but if you follow the recommended values it'll be fine.

M

General Frank:

{Approved}
Works ingame and is very creative. The animation are a bit slow but if you follow the recommended values it'll be fine.