• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Reaver

In Game
Showcase3.jpg

The infernal machines from Hellfire Peninsula are back in the past. Custom made model inspired by the gargantuan Fel Reavers in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade which haunts players to this day with their distant shrieks of doom. Comes in three versions: Fel green, Void purple and Infernal red.
Team colors included.
Custom icon available and no extra textures needed for the model to work in-game, all textures are in Warcraft 3: TFT.
Please credit me if you use this model.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
demon, robot, fel reaver, burning legion, the burning crusade, fel, outland, world of warcraft, wow
Previews
Contents

Fel Reaver (Model)

Fel Reaver Icon (Icon)

Infernal Reaver (Model)

Infernal Reaver Icon (Icon)

Void Reaver (Model)

Void Reaver Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Mister_Haudrauf
Works as intended. Approved. Good Job.
Level 15
Absolutely amazing. People are too focused on Reforged at the moment, while we need more models like this one.

Level 4
I really like this!
It's clearly based on a golem, and I'll use this as a new goblin unit for the horde!

Last edited: