• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Warlord

Fel Orc Commander of the burning legion. Edited Rexxar model.
Added some major amour, helmet and different weapons to him.
Have fun with it.
Don't modify it in any way without my permission. Don't distribute to other sites. Thanks.

Keywords:
Warlord, Fel Orc, Warlord, Rexxar, Black, Metal, Fel, Orc, Axe, Sabre, Scimitar, Spiked, Red, Outland, Waagh !
Contents

Fel Orc Warlord (Model)

Fel Orc Warlord (Model)

Level 2
Is there anything other to say than this is one of the most brutal models ever? Compliments to the chef. :)

Level 3
SWEET!! thankyou for making this!
I'm making a daemon team and I was having problems with heros and what model to use. this kicks ass!
Big ol' 10

Level 2
hi i think it would be better if he held 2 swords instead of a sword and a club thanks. bye

Level 1
General Frank you are awsome i love your Fel Orc collection I LOVE IT, im using them in my map but not sure if it goes on net if it does i will give you credit

Level 19
Very nice model! 4,5/5
Only bad thing is... he's red!
Can I change the model to a real orc instead of a fel orc?

Level 4
What would we do without you general??? You are god of models, best thing on hive workshop are your models. Good job dude 5/5

Level 1
holyy cra p! i tried it and it worked btw ive seen this before in dark ages of warcraft but was not exact same but this was PUUURE OWNAGE! (this is one of the 2 models that ive rated 5/5 FREAKING GOOD!

Level 2
Hmmm Im new to this not really coding and stuff just usin models and makin maps but theres a better orc warlord model out there im not sure if it was made by general frank i dont remember but it owned this one this is a 4/5 vs. that 5/5