• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Rampager

The rampagers are brute warriors of the Fel Orc tribe lords. The enforce the rules and re the spearhead of each Fel orc land army.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Keywords:
Fel orc, fel, orc, axe, rampage, blood, red, hell,
Contents

Fel Orc Rampager (Model)

Fel Orc Rampager (Model)

Reviews
21:00, 18th Oct 2009 shamanyouranus: Beyond awesome. Lovely use of textures (as always) and the mesh is fantastic while still not using too many polies. Great job on this one, Frank.

M

21:00, 18th Oct 2009
shamanyouranus: Beyond awesome. Lovely use of textures (as always) and the mesh is fantastic while still not using too many polies. Great job on this one, Frank.

the mesh is sexey. I realy love the face as it is the first evil looking peon :D
the anims are a bit meh, but they fit and the textures of the axes are a bit simple but as it as your intention it is ok :>
and units do not always need a lot of badass details.Simplicity can be the better way in some cases :)

Yep, I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, because I did not wanted to have a 'tier 1' unit to be that detailed.

Level 18
This model fails, Frank. The face is awful, the body is meh and the animations don't fit at all.

You do realize I'm kidding, right? I love the model (about the axes, use Rexxar's texture?)

Hmmm. Wendigo + Ogre? You surprise me.

Oh. Look at the waist and... fix... the... wrap. -.-'

Also... Why the Twisting Nether does the back have the chest texture?

Last edited:
This model fails, Frank. The face is awful, the body is meh and the animations don't fit at all.

You do realize I'm kidding, right? I love the model (about the axes, use Rexxar's texture?)

Hmmm. Wendigo + Ogre? You surprise me.

Oh. Look at the waist and... fix... the... wrap. -.-'

Also... Why the Twisting Nether does the back have the chest texture?

Actually it's a mix of troll, ogre and blademaster animations.

Level 3
Hey can anyone help me out? How do you attach a body part from a model portrait onto another model?