• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Farseer

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Hello all,

this is a simple model of a Fel Orc Farseer much like the ones you see in hellfire peninsula at Zeth'gor, now overrun with Fel Orcs of the Bleeding Hollow clan. there was a dark shaman NPC named Grillok Darkeye.

Thanks,
Previews
Contents

Fel Farseer Portrait (Model)

Fel Orc Farseer (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
I'm so sorry for reversing my approval but, could you remove anything below his chest on his portrait and as well as removing the portrait camera in the model proper? I will quickly re-approve it if you do.
Level 9
Excellent. However I think if the wolf can look more distinct than the Raider’s wolves it would make it more unique instead of copy n paste raider wolf to far seer.

Level 6
Not yet. The Fel Orc's lack buildings and I think the person that was making them has stopped probably due to IRL stuff. There is only a Barracks and Beastiary.
Yup there are only 2 of these, but for spirit lodge we can replace it with the Temple of the damned from WCII mod, i agree we need more Fel orc buildings

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
The execution is very good and the model is easily readable and distinguishable compared to the other Far Seers, however the model looks a bit too similar with the Fel Orc Raider on zoom out, I would recommend splitting the geosets of the three spikes on the mount then UV map them with the Fel Orc Burrow's spikes to give it some extra fel feel. An icon is also needed.

APPROVED, nonetheless.

Level 13
The execution is very good and the model is easily readable and distinguishable compared to the other Far Seers, however the model looks a bit too similar with the Fel Orc Raider on zoom out, I would recommend splitting the geosets of the three spikes on the mount then UV map them with the Fel Orc Burrow's spikes to give it some extra fel feel. An icon is also needed.

APPROVED, nonetheless.
I have the Icon ready also I will try to update the spikes as you have mentioned as soon as possible, sadly I have been extremely busy with 12 hrs duty time :(,

Level 12
I like it. Looks really warlocky.

The wolf, however, seem to have lost a lot of detail. At first I thought it too blurry, so I put it next to other wolves. Still not sure what the problem is, but I have a picture of it for the true artists.

Attachments

• AAAwolf.png
    AAAwolf.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15