• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feedback not activating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay, I asked for a bit of help in the triggers with three linked problems, now I got two of them solved but I got a single problem remaining that I just can't seem to get rid of. I've tried pretty much everything at this point.

The hero I'm currently working on, a Rogue-style hero, has the option of adding four poisons to his weapon. The way I made these poisons is to simply add a spellbook to the rogue and put in a passive effect with the four different types of poison in the spellbook, with a number of levels equal to the levels of the poisons + 1. The poisons themselves are dummy spells used to active triggers:

For example, if you activate poison A, then a trigger sets the correct passive ability to a level equal to the level of the poison-dummy +1 (since level 1 of the passive ability is "inert" with no functions). So basically, the rogue poison spellbook (which is hidden), contains 4 passive abilities set to level 1 by default, their inert level. I click poison A, it sets all passive abilities B to D to 1, an A to the correct level (not sure if I'm making sense).

All my passive abilities work, except Feedback. Bash, Slow Poison and Bonus Damage, they all work just fine, but Feedback just won't work!

I've tried enabling the spellbook containing the passive abilities to see if the Feedback ability levels up when clicked, and it does! I've even tried deleting my Feedback ability, making a new one from the arcane tower feedback ability and setting all the options again, and it still doesn't work! And what really bugs me, is that it worked earlier when I tested the map a few weeks ago.

Are there any abilities which may conflict with Feedback?

Adding the sandbox map where I'm working on the heroes to this thread in the hope of getting a reponse. Warning though, using quite a bit of custom icons / models (I love Crazyrussians icons, he got me addicted!).

Level 13
Ok i really cant help you HOW TO ENABLE IT...

But

I can help you another way....

Do you remember what changes you did since it worked?

try to make another map with that thing and try if it works....if yes than look at your map and try to rework some spells...

Status
Not open for further replies.