• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fat Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
No I was tempted to buy it on psp... but never did. I assume it's fairly good then? Maybe I should have got it?

This game is really cool! :> Its one of my favourite PS3 games hehe!
Its a lil bit like starwars battlefront or lord of the rings battlefield if u know them. Or like dota without npc and not so many classes (different playstyles there are: 12 different playstyles!)! :>

TLW

TLW

Level 2
I only downloaded it a few days ago but I think it is awesome fun. I like playing the warrior most with second upgrade, gonna buy the "fat roles" dlc to play as a pirate.. Or more likely a giant, allways have problems with those guys.

Just wish there was more levels to choose from, after a few days you seem to notice people vote for the same levels. Sick of "new pork" or whatever the name is, love the other levels though.

Back on track am up for teaming up if ye interested. Am on EU psn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.