• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fat Princess Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
http://wire.ggl.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/fat-princess-20080716103447465_640w.jpg
http://insanit.net/blogpics/fat_princess.jpg

Ok. I have never made a mod before in my life (only came up with the ideas). Me old friends who used to mod my ideas have quit modding and persude a "career".

I want to make a mod for warcraft 3 (possibly even starcraft) of the game fat princess. For those of you who dont jknow what it is, fat princess is a capture the flag type game, where you force feed your opponants princess cake (i wanted to feed her the zergs vespene gas containers for s&g, but the litle creatures will do fine) It would be good if we can make her eat sheep.

Both teams are divided up into two teams. On each team you can chose your race (human or orc no nightelf or unded) Each race starts out as a worker model. but can go to a beacon type area and change their class. The choosable classes are Fighter, Cleric, wizard, ranger, engineer.

Models:

Princess: Sorcreess > turn into a female tauren

Human

Worker: Peasant
Fighter: Footman
Cleric: Priest
Wizard: (i want a 3d model of the warcraft 1 conjurer)
Ranger: Night Elf archer (change skin pigment to human) or archer from warcraft 1 <prefered
Engineer: Dwarf Gunner

Orc:

Worker: Peon
Fighter: Grunt
Cleric: Shaman
Wizard: Warcraft 1 Warlock
Ranger: Orc Spearman from Warcraft 1 or headhunter if not possible
Engineer: Sapper team (if possible only one of them)

Ok so those are the characters skins. THERE WILL BE NO HEROE CHARACTERS ALLOWED ON THIS MAP.
i have to go tho now since i have an exam in like 20 mins, but will post more info later. I basically want to help create this mod and need help as i do not know how to mod.

Thanks in advance,
Slavas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so to make the mod go easier and to (make it easier to determine who is the enemy) I have decided that the teams will be divided into two teams seperating them by races. (as each player according to the map will have a different color, this way we can tell who is who on the map)

The character models can remain the same, but....

Human Princess: Sorceress ->(if possible change dimensions of her, if not we may need to import a fat woman character model)

Orc Princess -> Female Tauren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class Description:

Worker: Free to Upgrade into: Just used like the civilians in starcraft. Use them to go to a beacon (like go to the baracks, workshop, ect. to change into the class you need. However as a too fold it is also the class you need to gather resources and to feed the princess cake. You can change back to the worker by returning to the HeadQuarters of his or her race. The worker has no attack value and 20 health with 0 armor 0 attack and 0 mana. (They're only pawns in this diabolical game of chess) They are extreamly vaunerable but nessesary to gather resources to upgrade your self into one of the other classes. Then to gather resources to buy skills/spells for your class. If your character dies you lose all upgrades for character and must do it all again from scratch (Resources stay there tho cuz im not that mean XD ) These skills and spells are not like hero skills (powerful and will hack through everyone like they dont exist) They are just special abilities that deal moderate damage and use up mana and have a recharge time (as to prevent spam).

Note: Any class can turn into a worker!
Note: Any character when you die you return to life outside of the great hall as a worker.

Fighter: 1 Gold: The Fighter Costs one gold (usually iron in the real game but gold is fine). The fighter is upgraged by going to the baracks. (must be a worker class) He is used as the main mele class character in the game. He has the most hit points and armor value in the game. They have 400 hp 50 mana 30 armor 15 attack. Only the Armor and the attack can be upgraded by going to a baracks and reacherching the new technology. (Improved armor, Improved weaponry). At the baracks you can also purchase skills to use in the battle. All in all the fighter is the close combat combatant of the pack.

Cleric: 3 Gold: The Cleric is the healer/smitter class. He starts off with the spell heal. This spell is the same as in warcraft 3. His character is purchased from the altar (same skin as the racial altar). The cleric has little hp and armor but makes up for that by a heafty supply of mana. 100 hit points 400 mana points 10 armor 5 attack. The cleric is squissy but powerful. If you return to the altar you can buy spells both defensive and offensive. The cleric can be a devastating smiter or a powerful healer, depending on the spells you chose.

Wizard: 3 Gold: The wizard is the main form of offensive magic. He is very very squishy. This disadvantage is greatly out wayed by his heafty mana supply and devestating spells. 50 Hit Points 550 Mana 0 armor 1 attack. The wizard is upgraded from the arcane building (cant member name) if human and the witch dotcor's hut as orcs.
Ranger: 1 Wood: The Ranger is your ranged class (omg who knew?!?!?) He seems to be sort of useless at first glance because you could easily chose a wizard to deal out ranged attacks. However, they are not as squishy as the wizard, but not as armored as the fighter. He has a 250 hit points and 100 mana points with 10 armor and 10 attack. He is upgraded at the lumber mill. The archer's skills are mainly magic arrows and changing his rate of fire.

Engineer: 3 Wood: The engineer is a class where you spend your resources upgrading your weapons of war. You can buy granades (orcs start with a firecracker type weapon with no splash damage) the granaded have aoe splash damage and deal alot of damage. they cost mana to use and have a recharge time. He has 300 hit points 200 mana points 5 armor and 5 damage.

Note: On all classes the skills/spells they have diffenent amounts of damage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AI
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Ai i want the humans to have bandits auto run a path to the opposing side. These will be low level bandits. For the orcs i want to have low level kolbalds running a the same path (opposite direction of course!).

The AI wont be too complicated or able to be upgraded. They will spawn every second from the headquarters and then head down the path to their deaths. They wont collect resources, feed the princess just run to their demise!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The princess to calculate in the force feeding to make her harder to "carry" i want her model to change (as shown in classes) She will follow the player who retrieves her, then to incorperate the force feeding i want the princess to attack the player. Her damage increases by 1 every cake feed to her (to a maximum that hasnt been decided). if the player is killed she is left where he died. And the opposing team can try to bring her back to their base. She will also attack him! The game ends when one team retrieves their princess!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more info to be added as the mod develops. please can someone help with this mod as i really do want to see this idea come through,

~Slavas

Progress
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrain 4/10
Units 0/10
Triggers 0/10
Polishing 0/10
Beta Testing 0/10
--------------------
Total 4/50

Last edited:
Level 2
hippo_bump.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.