• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

FAQ and the site rules...and a warning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Is Darky going to even add rules about Model Submissions and downloading?
Shouldn't there be more in the FAQ than map protection? That's not really the most frequently asked question...

Somebody should add a triggering tutorial in the tutorials section...

Uhh...yeah, there was one warning I received from ElfWarfare about "Trolling". I do not comment on all models, I barely comment at all. Can you show me why I received the warning and show me the links of all my bad comments? >.<

Level 12
As for you, I'd ask one of the administrators (oz02 and VGsatomi). Don't worry too much about the rules. I'm sure one of the administrators again are working. And as for model submission, look in the models section (made by Mecheon).

Triggering tutorial? There are, you just gotta find them.

Ask ElfWarfare about your warning. The moderators including me probably don't know. :roll:

Level 9
The Administrators and Moderators should convene in the matter concerning Revising the Rules. Thorough discussion & analysis concerning current problems must be included in your online meeting. One more thing, the Barn/Warn list is getting crowded. This might be a relative indication that something is really wrong.

Level 12
harper said:
The Administrators and Moderators should convene in the matter concerning Revising the Rules. Thorough discussion & analysis concerning current problems must be included in your online meeting. One more thing, the Barn/Warn list is getting crowded. This might be a relative indication that something is really wrong.

I'm not too sure. That is if our administrators read this at all.

The Ban/Warn list can't be helped. Really there isn't anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.