• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fanmade of Arkain

Level 12
full

Ebira of the Souleater Legion

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
SharDundred
The Creator of Arkain
View attachment 389911
I hope his lore part is readable.:hohum:
I really dig it a bunch!
Lady Meya Hair jewelry design from Am.F.
For this i like to think she kidnapped some poor painter and keeps making them paint her cause they keep failing to capture her beauty

Untitled_Artwork.jpg

medieval-costume-fashion-403.jpg
this was what I based her dress off of
That face never fails to.... amaze me! Very well done!

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
This picture has been drawn by Rici98devil from Jayborino's Discord and I have permission to
share it here - which I am very happy about because I really like the art!
Huge thanks for both drawing this wonderful piece of art and letting me share it!
Now:
BEHOLD! GENERAL! ZOIA! BLACKWOOOOOOLF!
Zoia1.jpg

Zoia2.png

Edit: Updated with a scan for better picture quality - thanks Rici98devil!

Last edited:
Level 6
I present to you, Renald Van Durce! Some hate Renald for being an arrogant person, and some like him for their own reasons, but I'm one of the people that likes Renald Van Durce's character. Shar Dundred made him a really good story in Legends of Arkain, not to mention his own army the "Golden guard". So much coolness in my opinion. I hope ya'll like it. This piece took me a few days or I think even a week, but I think it turned out great. I'll post more characters here in the future.
:infl_thumbs_up:
Renald Van Durce.png

P.S: The quality kinda got downgraded, but it still looks good.

Level 28
I present to you, Renald Van Durce! Some hate Renald for being an arrogant person, and some like him for their own reasons, but I'm one of the people that likes Renald Van Durce's character. Shar Dundred made him a really good story in Legends of Arkain, not to mention his own army the "Golden guard". So much coolness in my opinion. I hope ya'll like it. This piece took me a few days or I think even a week, but I think it turned out great. I'll post more characters here in the future.
View attachment 390400
Oh fuck yeah big golden daddy is here, the color looks great

He's arrogant but at least he can back his arrogance with his skills(I guess? Fighting him in SHB is terrifying)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
View attachment 390400
Holy moly, that looks just FANTASTIC!

The High Lord Inquisitor most definitely approves of this!

He's arrogant but at least he can back his arrogance with his skills(I guess? Fighting him in SHB is terrifying)
Oh yes.

Level 12
View attachment 390400
Just OMFG, it looks so good, Renald would be prouder than ever:peasant-thumbs-up-cheers:

Level 38
View attachment 390400
Awesome dude, but what about that neck? Where is neck armor?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ladies and gentlemen,
the talented Rici98devil from Jayborino's Discord graces Arkain once again with another amazing drawing!
Another Imperial general: General Kenos Harron - in my personal opinion a GREAT drawing of the scorched
general of the Phoenix Regiment!
HUGE thanks to Rici98devil for drawing this & allowing me to share it here!
I for one frigging love it!

Words of the artist:
"It started like a meme. Then I just decided to draw him completely"
I am sure I am not the only one who is glad that it has been drawn completely! :)
[You can find the meme in the hidden tab]
IMG_20211214_205043.jpg

harron.jpg

kenos_0003.jpg

kenos_0002.jpg

Level 12
Ladies and gentlemen,
the talented Rici98devil from Jayborino's Discord graces Arkain once again with another amazing drawing!
Another Imperial general: General Kenos Harron - in my personal opinion a GREAT drawing of the scorched
general of the Phoenix Regiment!
HUGE thanks to Rici98devil for drawing this & allowing me to share it here!
I for one frigging love it!

Words of the artist:
"It started like a meme. Then I just decided to draw him completely"
I am sure I am not the only one who is glad that it has been drawn completely! :)
[You can find the meme in the hidden tab]
IMG_20211214_205043.jpg

harron.jpg

kenos_0003.jpg

kenos_0002.jpg
I'm here to say GOD DAIMN THAT LOOKS DOPE AF:infl_thumbs_up:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ladies and gentlemen,
the talented Rici98devil from Jayborino's Discord graces Arkain yet again with another amazing drawing!
This time featuring the traitor Genethas himself!
It comes in two iterations: Genethas the Hero & Genethas the Traitor - but see for yourself, ladies and gentlemen!

1643557551358.png

1643557558349.png

1643557519931.png

1643557531393.png

Once more, HUGE thanks to Rici98devil for drawing this & allowing me to share it here!
I for one love it!

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ladies and gentlemen,
the talented Rici98devil from Jayborino's Discord graces Arkain yet again with another amazing drawing!
Did I say one drawing? Oh no! Three!
Today I present to you the generals Fergon Chevar, Ramerius Prideblade and Selior Cleavehand!
HUGE thanks to the ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC Rici98devil!

Fergon1.jpg

Fergon2.png

Ramerius1.jpg

Ramerius2.png

Selior1.jpg

Selior2.png