• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fancy Effect Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean models or trigger based effect? If that's true I'd require a hail storm model if you have time. Animate it too if you can.
hail_storms.jpg

hailstorm.jpg

I don't know if these would fit into the SFX category though:/

Level 10
How bout a fiery fist made of rocks and magma? Meant to be a missile and explodes on contact in a big bang.

Edit: Or maybe a dark supernova. A black orb that is solid so it can be attacked if it is a unit :)

Just a suggestion.

Level 34
Not particularly a request,

but I'd be interested if you could make a model that can be used for Impale spell. I saw Khil had a model of that type (something like a unit compression) in her gallery.

Quite a long time ago i have made this. It's an impale based shrinking spell. Nothing too special about it, but it... Works, apparently.

Is this the kind of FX what you are talking about?

Attachments

• ImpaleScalingTest1.w3x
    9.6 KB · Views: 83
Quite a long time ago i have made this. It's an impale based shrinking spell. Nothing too special about it, but it... Works, apparently.

Is this the kind of FX what you are talking about?
Indeed, and it looks fancy by the way :)

Now go make something like this for the public :p
Like I said it's not a request, just a mere suggestion to fill your boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.