• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout NV: Across the Dam Terraining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
falloutacrossthedam.jpg

Fallout: Across The Dam

Hello, I have been wondering why there are no Fallout maps on WC3, so i have decided to make one. I have gotten most of the ideas down and right now I need help with the terrain (I want this map to be great). Here is my idea of what is to come. There is still alot more that I have but I don't want to spam this post.

Fallout: Across The Dam

Fight to turn the tides in the Battle of Post Apocalyptic Nevizona.

Lore: After the stunning victory in the 2nd Battle of The Hoover Dam, the war of Dam fell to a standstill. Caesars' Legion had suffered tremendous losses, not to mention the loss of Legate Lanious. They tried to hold their ground in their surrounding villages but couldn't hold. They fell back to their operating base of Kingman where they build up an army to defeat the NCR. The NCR did their best to fight off remaining tribes but could not waste enough resources on the ordeal and fell back to the Hoover Dam.

This is were Fallout: Across the Dam takes place. 5 years after the 2nd Battle of the Hoover Dam, settlers have moved in to the unclaimed land along Route 93. However, the Legions forces have been built up and are now in full mechanizing mode, hoping to push back the NCR back to the other side of the Dam.

Features: Play as the 5 big factions, the NCR, Legion, or the Brotherhood of Steel. Be an NCR town, a custom town or a Town claimed by Caesars Legion. Choose to be a hero and decide which faction to join sides with and fight against the enemy sides, influence neutral, or other towns to turn on their faction. Or play as a cutthroat bandit and raid towns and caravans with your fellow bandits.

GAMEPLAY FEATURES

Players 1-20

NCR, BOS, VU, Legion, Enclave Bandits/Supermutants/Tribals
1. 18.
2. 19.
3. 20.

Custom Towns

Selection Phase at Start:

Main Factions:

NCR: Best wealth, and has average tech but massive forces to fight off most enemies. Starts off with somewhat small army and has one of the best growth capabilities.

Legion: Okay wealth but doesn’t really need it, has very cheap army and can burn through enemies. Second biggest starting army

BOS: Average all around except when it comes to weaponry where they outshine everyone.

Vault Unity: Decent all around with great tech and almost as good weaponry as bos or enclave and with the second best expansion capability

Enclave: Alike BOS but with deadlier tech end game.

Custom Towns:

Pick history of town: NCR Town, Neutral Town, Vault Town, Tribe Village, or Caesars' Legion Town.

Town Specialties(One) Gambling, Trading, Farming, Drug Dealing, Mercenary, Gun Dealers, Oil Giant, Water Town, Manufacturing

Specialty Bonuses (see spreadsheet for exact shit)

Gambling: Rich, cheap army, needs help from other towns like drugs and mercs, can become superpower and has amazing growth

Trading: One of best overall specialty, cheap army, good weaponry, decent oil supply, good income, can be grow into superpower. Valuable Ally and can depend on itself Growth

Farming: Weak Specialty but are very valuable for bigger factions, good growth capability

Drugs: One of better specialty, great army, cannot grow, hard to get bigger allies, valuable for gangs, terrible growth capability.

Mercs: Great Specialty, fantastically skilled army, valuable for smaller towns, decent growth, might need help from weapon manufacturers.

Arms: Best weaponry, good manpower, great ally and needed for smaller towns, decent growth

Oil Giant: Best overall specialty, great income, low in manpower but makes up with how valuable they are for bigger factions and other smaller ones

Water Town: One of most needed Specialty, great income, average manpower, okay army, and best growth and very valuable.

Manufacturing: One of the most valuable Specialties, great income, good army and average growth capability. Great weaponry

Hero Selection

Pick Side: NCR, Legion, BOS, Vault, Enclave, Neutral (1 hero per faction)

Pick Hero Type by side:

NCR Heroes: Ranger, Heavy Soldier, Infantry, Vertibird Pilot

Legion Heroes: Legate, Frumentarii, Houndmaster, Praetorian

BOS Heroes: Knight, Lancer (pilot), Paladin, Sniper

Vault Heroes: Melee, Gunman, Chosen One

Enclave Heroes: Hellfire, Tesla, Soldier, Pilot, Flamethrower

Custom/Special Heroes: Mercenary, Great Khan, Bandit, Supermutant, Ghoul, Joshua Graham, Ulysses, The Storyteller, Veronica -MORE TO COME-

SPECIAL: agility, strength, and intelligence upgrades. Tavern -> upgrade selections 100g per upgrade maybe 20 points

Bandits/Tribals/Supermutants

Bandits: Bandits if they take over a town they can become a town

Supermutants: Strongest units in the game but can easily become out of time

Tribals: One person can be all tribe clans in the game and cannot become an ally of anyone besides the Legion.

Starting Game

NCR: Starts with 3 average towns around the hoover dam with 3 factories and a formidable number of soldiers. Has Rangers all over Nevizona. One Helipad

Legion: Biggest starting army with one city and 4 surrounding small towns and 2 captured tribe villages.

BOS: Hidden in the top right of map in a “nuclear testing” bunker. With one helipad

Enclave: Small tech caves in the mountains with 2 helipads.

Vault Unity: Mt Wilson base and outer factories. Scouts all over Nevizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.