• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout: Across the Dam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I'm creating a map for Fallout because I know most people haven't really done this.

I have got some of the main things down already, I just need some models. Basically i'm thinking of having NCR troops (conscripts and heavy armoured), a vertibird, a tank (see below), caesars legion soldiers, raiders models, and maybe some destroyed car caravans and raiders. Thanks for the help guys, here are some picture if you would like any references.

fatb.jpg(Tank)
fatb1.jpg (NCR Sol dier)
fatb2.png( Caesars Legion Soldier)
fatb3.png(Vertibird)
fatb4.png(Caravan) Maybe add like a horse or brahmin (pink cow) to the mix

Any destroyed buildings, would work good aswell.

Thanks alot guys

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's not a good way for a project in general. If you have an idea and start it. Models and custom resources do not make a project good.
If you start it and have something worthwhile to play people might actually want to help you out.
But if you do not even bother to start a project just because you think that other will not help you, well, maybe you are in the wrong place. Don't expect anything from people before you have not done anything yourself. This community is about giving and taking and more on the part of giving.

Level 3
Oh wow, that's not a good way for a project in general. If you have an idea and start it. Models and custom resources do not make a project good.
If you start it and have something worthwhile to play people might actually want to help you out.
But if you do not even bother to start a project just because you think that other will not help you, well, maybe you are in the wrong place. Don't expect anything from people before you have not done anything yourself. This community is about giving and taking and more on the part of giving.
Should i remake this thread with my ideas in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.