• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout 3 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've been working on a multiplayer map based on Fallout 3, but i need some models or at least help looking for an in-game model that looks similar enough.
The only animations i need are Stand, Attack, Walk, and Death. It doesn't have to decay.
Also, the textures don't have to be a high quality, just recognizable.

Attachments

• 250px-Mr._Handy.png
    250px-Mr._Handy.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 250px-Protectron.png
    250px-Protectron.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 156
Level 18
xD lmao you gona fail with this no offense but a very very very good modeler is already working on a fallout 3 project wich i think is gona be shocking. And how many times do i have to say... show screenshots show your map or whatever first complete it than ask models it takes time to make models so i doubt any modeler wana help a project that is gona fail. If you really want somone to model for you show screenshots and more information to show the modeler your sirious and one more thing Models are not the main priority of a map if you make the map first and complete it and than request models you prolly have a bigger possibility that somone will make it for you.

Last edited:
The only reason im posting this is because i read i_brg_doom's Post (Im not a modeler)

i_brg_doom: Dont Be a Jerk, you Jerk, This guy has the right to ask for some help, And If you werent Planning on helping in anyway then you shouldn't have posted.

P.S.: NubblePile: If you absolutly have to, the clockwork goblin could pass as the Protectron. The Mister Handy.....Idk.

The only reason im posting this is because i read i_brg_doom's Post (Im not a modeler)

i_brg_doom: Dont Be a Jerk, you Jerk, This guy has the right to ask for some help, And If you werent Planning on helping in anyway then you shouldn't have posted.

P.S.: NubblePile: If you absolutly have to, the clockwork goblin could pass as the Protectron. The Mister Handy.....Idk.

he is not being a jerk its true. Half the time people request and in the end the map never gets released. Other times people request something and in the end they dont need it.

Level 18
thanks to the guy above me. Thats kinda what i mean the point is that people just request somthing most of the times without even made somthing or only som terrain now in my point of view a modeler wants to see a project wich is or good or atleast is near a beta and not a project wich has no information or screens or anything. Modeling takes time and of all those requests only 1 or 2 people siriously make a good one (regarding to modeling that is)

Level 3
it's not that bad

even if the map never gets made the idea still stands for anyone who feels like picking up the slack.
The models dont have to die with the project. upload them to the site

xD lmao you gona fail with this no offense but a very very very good modeler is already working on a fallout 3 project wich i think is gona be shocking. And how many times do i have to say... show screenshots show your map or whatever first complete it than ask models it takes time to make models so i doubt any modeler wana help a project that is gona fail. If you really want somone to model for you show screenshots and more information to show the modeler your sirious and one more thing Models are not the main priority of a map if you make the map first and complete it and than request models you prolly have a bigger possibility that somone will make it for you.

Dont Crush dreams.

I've been working on a multiplayer map based on Fallout 3, but i need some models or at least help looking for an in-game model that looks similar enough.
The only animations i need are Stand, Attack, Walk, and Death. It doesn't have to decay.
Also, the textures don't have to be a high quality, just recognizable.

If I had my mouse I would definatly make them for you especially seeing how easy it would be to make the models but right now I got that crappy laptop pad and I need a mouse or i cant do anything :/

Status
Not open for further replies.