• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This continues the "story" of my previous map and this is still 2 players
I noticed alot of popular non-campaign maps are pvp maps
this is not a pvp map, its just something u play with another friend

Well this is ONLY A DEMO
the reason why im uploading a demo is because i stopped making this map several months ago due to the fact that ... life is kindda busy
but if ppl like this map then i'll probably finish it
THIS IS ONLY 5% OF THE FULL MAP
just play it

I USED SEVERAL SOURCES FROM THIS SITE WHICH ARE NOT REFERENCED IN THE MAP
because it is only a demo and it does not have a credit *page* yet

Keywords:
diablo fallen
Contents

Fallen v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
10:29, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Maps in Alpha Stage aren't acceptable, Rejected.

M

10:29, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Maps in Alpha Stage aren't acceptable, Rejected.

Level 12
Cinimatic:
was ok, just tells the story

Story:
Needs improving, if a dredlord kills you and makes ut really powerfull, u wana go kick his ass, not do what he says

Gameplay:
A lv ~3k necromancer with insta kill spells?
The gameplay is bad, unless there is actually some challenge, i suggest you dont make him uber powerfull.

I voted 1/5 in its current state

I suggest you anem ur map The fallen 0.1 Alpha or 1.0 Alpha/beta
as it is not a demo but just a bit of the map

A demo should be a complete working part of the full game.

Still lots of room for improvements.
Spells were fun but all unbalanced.

you are just someone that got hooked on the "whosyourdaddy" cheat, right? and then made a game where it wasn't cheating. there's numerous small mistakes, and the well made spells (that i think is imported) isn't balanced at all. there's no context in this game, the king is guarded by elves? well... this need a complete workthrough, but, as you say, that you only would work on, if there was support. there's not, put it to rest here.