• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fallen Decendents v2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Fallen Descendants v2.0

Created by Oblivion-Infect ; Uploaded by: Oblivion-Infect

Short Story

Lucifer has came from hell to destroy man's birth place and defile God's garden of Eden. God has given his fallen angels a chance to redeem them selves if they protect his garden from Lucifer. Now it's a epic fight to keep Lucifer at bay and protect the garden to receives God's forgiveness.

Basic Concept

The Basic Concept of what you must do is out last Lucifer by building a base and preventing him from breaking through and killing everything. There is multiple defensive points on the map and many ways to defend it.
Lucifer- If you are Lucifer you must train and get some levels and gold to buy your items. You must kill all of the other players and try obtain Ultimate. There is many ways to kill the enemy and keep them shaking in their boots :)

Characters

Lucifer- The Demon god has amazing power and will tear down all that stands before him. Lucifer holds some unique spells for detection of his enemy's and for breaking down any defense.
Fallen Descendent's- They dont have many spells since God stripped them away and now they have to resort to human tactics to defeat Lucifer. They can build a wide range of buildings and have humans work for them. Together they can defeat Lucifer and be welcome back into Heaven.
Lesser Angel- After much thought i decided to add a hero for the angels. This hero has some kick ass moves and has a limit of 1. Use this hero to help aid you in your fight

Items

There is a range of item that vary from defensive, attacking and accessory items which only Lucifer may use.
Ultimate item- This is thee key factor item of the game. Its broken up into 3 fragments which is always placed in 3 random places on the map. so it never has a set point. The angels can pick them up but they can not trigger its power. If Lucifer obtains all 3 and finds the ancient tree then he can acquire ultimate. Its no easy task thou. Ultimate is the game ender and i wont say what it does. You will have to play and see if you are able to acquire all 3 pieces.

Gold System

I have came up with a very unique gold system for the Angels and a unique way of stopping their production if you are Lucifer. Lucifer obtains gold from killing uints in a training area or from destroying Angels buildings.

New Training area's

There was a training session for Lucifer before but i have now added one for the Lesser Angels. Lucifer cant enter it and the Lesser Angels cant enter his. Both are different and give out different rewards

Custom Music

I have added some custom music for your enjoyment and will add more in due time. Only the red player can control the music selection thou.

Change log

Huge change log. Added a new hero, more items, more buildings, more effect and new training area. Fixed many bugs and issues. A lot was added and fixed in this version.

Credits

I have made the whole map and added everything myself but i would like to thank Danny-Boy for helping with the beta testing of the map

Keywords:
Fallen
Contents

Fallen Decendents v2.0 (Map)

Reviews
23:41, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 6
Oblivion-Infect,
Do not multi upload maps.
A map should be uploaded once. Ever.
There's an edit button in the top right hand corner of your map.
There you can upload new versions, edit your description, and anything else you'll need to change.
If this happens again there will be consequences.

Your other (older) version is being taken down.

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Has a quest menu

Negative features:

- Bad descriptions
- Bad terrain
- I couldn't do anything, didn't have gold or wood
- Pretty much a vampirism clone

Additional Information / Conclusion:

Fix the above mentioned things in order for another review.

Rating: 1.5/5
Vote for:
Rejected