• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fairy Spell Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Glitter Lance: Throws a magic beam to a target unit that will deal damage to it and heals nearby allied unit.

Level 1: 90 damage, 40 heal
Level 2: 120 damage, 70 heal
Level 3: 160 damage, 100 heal
Level 4: 230 damage, 140 heal

Orb of Magic: Surrounds an enemy unit with an orb of light that makes the enemy take damage over time. If casts on an allied unit it will heal it. Lasts 10 seconds

Level 1: 15 damage/ heal per second
Level 2: 25 damage/ heal per second
Level 3: 35 damage/ heal per second
Level 4: 45 damage/ heal per second

Fairy Regeneration: Every time a nearby allied or enemy unit or yourself casts a spell, you will have a chance to restore your hit points equivalent to the
mana cost of the spell.

Level 1: 10% chance
Level 2: 25% chance
Level 3: 35% chance
Level 4: 50% chance

Final Spark: Fires down a huge light ray that will deal damage to enemy units and slows their movement speed.

Level 1: 180 damage, 40% slow
Level 2: 220 damage, 50% slow
Level 3: 280 damage, 60% slow

Notes: Fairy Regeneration is passive

Level 16
Well, I could make fairy regeneration, but it would have to be in GUI. (I don't know any JASS) dat okay?

But, I don't have time to do it ATM, maybe later..

Interesting. You know how to get a spell's mana cost? Could you show me?

Here is Glitter Lance. Tell me if the quality fits and you want me to continue with other spells.

Attachments

• Glitter Lance.w3x
    29 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 16
Orb of Magic here :D The last spell will be uploaded tomorrow. Don't forget to tell me if this one fits your liking or not.

And btw the orb spin is triggered so on one hand it may not look decent but on the other hand you can easily modify the spinning, the model, stuffs etc.

EDIT: Uploaded Final Spark.

Attachments

• Orb of Magic.w3x
    27.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Final Spark.w3x
    24.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Level 23
Here's the passive. I know that it isn't really coded well coz i was in a rush in making it.
There's that small delay between the spell cast and the heal, hope that doesn't bother you much.. I had to do it that way coz I couldn't think of any other way to do it..

EDIT:
hope I didn't upload the wrong map.. :/ I copied that map into my phone to upload it and maybe I switched the maps..

Attachments

• fairy regeneration.w3x
    41.3 KB · Views: 56
Level 16
Here's the passive. I know that it isn't really coded well coz i was in a rush in making it.
There's that small delay between the spell cast and the heal, hope that doesn't bother you much.. I had to do it that way coz I couldn't think of any other way to do it..

EDIT:
hope I didn't upload the wrong map.. :/ I copied that map into my phone to upload it and maybe I switched the maps..

Your ability in the map works only for the Hero's own casting, it also has a leak and an unnecessary buff and trigger :p But nah don't worry you can recode this when you have some other free time.

In addition, I think your method has a few flaws (there are a few ways to bypass the calc and if the spell has a casting time and the casting unit stops halfway the Hero will still get a +0 heal and the effect).

I will try to find a better a method to do this. Probably I should go and ask Mag ...

alright, maybe I'll just vm you next time

Okay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.