• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fairy elf forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is not super terrain, but...
2c83ca8156b2.jpg

649cab05fab3.jpg

4dbcb24dbec0.jpg

cda82e09a09e.jpg

Level 2
Omg I <3 those trees.... where can I download them?

Oh, and very pretty. The trees placing especially make it look nice. Only downfall is the unit placement is a bit clunky and awkward.

~Flamingo!

Level 9
it looks really good actually.. add a sky to it.. and fog.. and set it as game view and give a few more.. the only problem i see is the waterfall.. the closest waterfall doodad.. its a bit raised. and it looks a little bit unnatural to me..

apart from that.. its really good work..

Level 7
Its really nice, but you should have a bit of height variation in the flat parts, and fix the closest waterfall.

-Karz

Level 27
Flamingo!, i don't remember where i take this is model(((
See there http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php
P.S. Sorry for my bad english(((, I rus)))

Ehm dude wc3sear is dead :p

Press "v" when you're in the editor to get rid of those ugly purple boxes and turn on "game view settings"

When u press v? u mean 'i' from 'ingame view' dont you? i hope for u :p

Anyways the terrain looks pretty good just some thingies here and there indeed :p

Level 9
In the second screenie is it just me or is that waterfall coming OUT OF THE ROCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

im guessing the water is supposed to be going around the rock..

it would have been better to make your own river with the waterfall doodad..

Level 9
It looks too plain imo. Add fog, and press V to get Gameplay Camera, blue satyrs and cubes? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.