• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Fade Filter Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Okay in my system i use fade filters by displaying them and then hiding them before the next one is displayed but for some reason if you try to hide a fade filter before it tries to fade back in it will pop back up on the screen and fade out anyway.....

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? i wish you could just destroy fade filters but sadly you cannot.....

heres my system if you need an example of what im talking about try going to the first fade filter then quickly click back to none and you will see it happen;

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/model-effects-viewer-v1-9-a-225837/

thanks again for the help and +rep too

Level 12
Use this to hide the filter :
  • Cinematic - Fade out and fade in over 0.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
You may also use this script, which is more clean but in jass (kinda...) :
  • Custom script: call FinishCinematicFadeBJ()
  • Custom script: call AbortCinematicFadeBJ()

Okay ill give this a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.