• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Face of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a thread in the past, but it's 2 years old and I don't want to continue it

Faceofmandkind.jpg

Face of Mankind is a TPS and FPS shooter, which has it's own economy, factions, and even senate.

Factions

There are eight factions in the game (Cut down on the next patch to 7), being:

300px-Gdlogo.png

faction_led.png

The cops of the universe. They are the only faction able to use "Rubber" Weapons, that are able to stun people so that they may be arrested.

The LED patrols the Earth, and in rare cases, leaves the earth.

Current leader (Comissioner) is Scoops Meseta.

DeMorgan's Castle
330px-DeMorgans_Castle_Prison_Yard.jpg

When someone gets arrested, they are sent inside the prison facility known as DeMorgan's Castle. Barred from the outer world by FIVE barriers and 3 turrets, making it near impossible for a prisoner to break out!

There you may repent for your crimes in various ways.

faction_fdc.png

If the LED are the police, the FDC are the army of the Dominion. Their purpose is to keep everything under control in the outer sectors.

FDC takes commands from the senate, and depending on the situation, their General may make decisions, such us interfering in a takeover.

Their current leader (General) is Knives Aldren

The Yukon
330px-DSS_Yukon_Hangar.jpg

The Yukon is the home of the FDC. A huge ship flying in the Sol Sector, with barriers so impenetrable, almost nobody has ever managed to take over the Yukon.

2312.jpg
faction_gom.png

The GoM are what you could call, the hippies of the universe. Their purpose is to protect humankind from all external enemies.

Their current leader (Arbiter?) is Phoenix Mask

Aurelia
450px-House_of_Prayer.jpg

Aurelia is a colony around 40 light years from Earth, and is home to the Guardians.

faction_bos.png

The Brotherhood is the faction that controls the drug cartel of the game. They're the ones responsible for 90% of the drugs running in the game.

There currently is unknown if they have a leader(Harbinger)

faction_mob.png

The Mercenaries are people who can take contracts to fight, kill, or other stuff, and are hired guns. The blood council is trying to make all the mercenaries fight like a faction, rather than hired guns.

Their leader is Bioxide

faction_cmg.png

The CMG is a mostly mining oriented faction. It is responsible for all the existing colonies.

Currently, there is no leader(Director), as the previous resigned. There are currently two possible candidates for the seat, Alukain Gates and Joshua Gates.

faction_ec.png

Eurocore is a corporation that is oriented towards item making.

Their current leader (President) is Reefer

faction_vi.png

VI are the ones responsible for the transportation system known as Vortex Network. Alien technology was retrieved from a planet known as Necars Field, and thus the Vortex Network was established.

It is unknown if they currently have a leader(CEO)

Ranks

The game uses a rank system, with Experience points determining if you're available to be promoted to the next Rank. Your superiors are the only ones that can deem if you are worthy of a promotion.

There are 7 ranks total, 8 if you include the shared trainee rank.
Once you join a faction, your XP is set to 0. You have to work your way up, and even reach a point where you can become the Rank 7 of the faction.

The Senate

The senate is a group of people from all 8 factions that decide on matters, as well as laws being passed.

Screenshot1751.jpg

Scoops Meseta
Screenshot1885.jpg

Me, Lady Miles Gates
Screenshot1882.jpg

Chairman, James Xabin

Screenshot1870.jpg

Reefer
Screenshot1880.jpg

Aliens

The planet of Necars has some species of xenomorphs, that are part of a hunt. You kill an alien, you're rewarded with UC and items, and even with some xenomaterials.

330px-Alien3b.jpg

Pre-Patch 1.6

The world is currently under attack by these xenomorphs and colonies are being lost.

((The game is dying because of low population, and they are temporarily removing colonies))

I am currently a Magistrate (Rank 5) of the CMG, leading a department called "Colonial Marketing and Finance", that handles the economical decisions of the guild.

I'll be willing to teach people how to play, just toss me a letter in-game :D!

image.php

~Lady Miles gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.