• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

- F a v o r i t e D r i n k -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Re:My girlfriend's dad let her have a bunch of margeritas and she got real tipsy and started hitting on my bestfriends lil brother and some of the adults at the party (shes 12).

...scary. Anyway, best drink ever: Sprite. Don't mention Oreo milkshake. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 2
Vanilla Coke or just coke theres nothing else to me! the crapiest pop in the world was pesi blue..... my friend drank an intere 2L of it a was trowthing up all of 3 block in school

PS. *Just edited this*
Well my threader teacher we think that he puts something like vocka in to his cofee. it was very strange....

Level 2
Dr. Pepper my friends and felow compatriates, is the best drink to divluge yourslef in most constantly, yet there are a few other substitutes such as Steward's Root Beer or Orange and Cream. And, but of course, Cream Soda.

And BTW, Coca Cola is crap, Pepsi owns the crap of of that drink, also, Dr. Pepper is a pepsi product, the only comparison is Dr. Pib which obviously is just a cheap immitation. And Slave master, the majority always becomes the standard, and when coca cola becomes mroe prevaliant than Pepsi then pepsi will have the bad taste, think about it.

And Thus ends the pathetically in depth and longest reply of this forum =D
~The Nord

Level 14
The Nord, you're wrong, you've been brainwashed by this evil substnce which you so recklessly drink, it is not too late to turn to the right side and turning your back on the blasphemic product by start drinking coca cola. Coka cola is the only way :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.