• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Eyo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Just introducing myself.

I'm not entirely new to WC3 map editing, however, I am returning for a long hiatus.

I started modding in the early days of WC3Campaigns, became a rather good skinner and icon artist. I currently don't have adobe or any of my old resources, but I expect to soon start that up again.

I've recently dusted off the old editor and started up a new project aswell. I made a post about it in the Projects forums. If you like Mortal Kombat, check it out!

During the two years that I stopped, I was playing WoW, but now, because of the expansion, my main focus is WC3 again. (DotA has really taken over the community, eh? o_O)

Anyways, my mapping skills have dulled a bit, but it shouldn't take long to rev the old engine up.

It's great to be back :D

EDIT: Oh yea, you may know me as Luca, if you are a vet from WC3Camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.