• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

extracting file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I succes to extract the files but I can only use the files with the map editor... HELP!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!

Level 2
using the file

whenever I dl this file and open it to extract, there is no files inside! whenever i try to extract the damn thing it doesn't do anything, plz i really want to try this campagin out!

p.s. the sequal works fine

Level 1
Kinda the same

When I download it and its done I see nothing in the file and I can't even extract it what should I do?

I want to play it :cry:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Now people let's calm down everyone. Here are the steps.

1. Download the Campaign at http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=23
2. Now, this step is extremly important! You must extract the campaign to the Campaigns file inside the Warcraft III file! Or else you will not be able to play the campaign.
3. After extracting the files to Warcraft III/Campaigns you start Warcraft III TFT. Go to Custom Campaign. And there it is. Have fun!

I hope this helped! :)

-Rui

Level 4
want me to explain it? ok heres what happens:

we have the zip folder and select extract all
the extraction window pops up, and we hit next. it tries to extract, but it says that the files were blocked to protect your computer and that heres instructions for unblocking them by selecting unblock on the zip folder. we select unblock, but the system is screwed up, and it doesnt unblock. basically, we cant even get past the extraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.