• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zip files empty... does not extract...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I attempt to download a skin off the archive, the zip file is empty, as the red message notes.

So I do as it says and try to extract the files from the zip. But when i'm in the extract menu, pressing the extract button does nothing. It just clicks, it doesn't allow me to get the skin files.

I could really use some help here... :?

Level 4
Some skins u cant open with zip, use winrar. i dl alot of skins off this site, and i have had no problem using winrar.

Ot: do you know toxic-snipe, and night_crawle[r]?

Yes as a matter of fact I do know them. They are friends of mine, Tox is in our clan, Night_Crawle[r] is thinking about rejoining but hes still not decided yet.

As for winrar I can't use it because its not installed and I can't install programs using this limited account for windows XP.

Anyways, I need a little bit of help so that I can download these skins without needing other people to extract the files for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.