• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extra parts :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
i need an arm for the model "bandit" which made for me Killface, he removed the weapon and the shield, but he need an arm.

And also i need for the "admiral proudmoore" the glow, i need it removed. also if is possible take off the hat and for the bandit too. Thanks.

Sin arma means weaponless :p

Attachments

• Bandit sin arma.mdx
    93.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Bandit_portrait.mdx
    30.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Proudmoore.mdx
    248.5 KB · Views: 69
i need an arm for the model "bandit" which made for me Killface, he removed the weapon and the shield, but he need an arm.

And also i need for the "admiral proudmoore" the glow, i need it removed. also if is possible take off the hat and for the bandit too. Thanks.

Sin arma means weaponless :p

So you need a bandit model without the arm or you need a bandit wodel without equipment ?

And you need to remove AP's glow and hat ?

Level 15
WOAH, that was faster man!! +rep, thanks a super lot

humm sorry but i forgot to mention... the previous AP had no sword... i need the glow AND sword (and hat) to be removed from the AP model.. the AP has no hat or glow but still need the sword to be removed.

thanks again for the previous model ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.