• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Charater Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a request for units of different races.
If made, they will be used for an rpg.
These units would greatly help many rpg makers.

Human-
Admiral Proudmoore model with no weapon. If possible then please remove the hat and cape too.

Dwarf-
Mountain King model with no weapon. If possible then please remove the helmet too.

Elf-
Arthas Model with no weapon, but keep the book. If possible then please add elf ears and remove the cape.

Orc/Barbarian-
Hellscream model with no weapon. If possible then please remove the flag on his back. Also if possible, give him human skin color with tribal markings similar to illidan's (this would make him look like a barbarian) If even more possible then make both... orc and barbarian versions.

Dark Elf-
Illidan Model with no weapons. If possible then please give him animations that would suit him better if he had a sword. Also if possible, give him white hair.

Demon-
Eredar Sorcerer model. If possible then please remove the purple cape thing.

Naga-
Naga Royal Guard model with no weapon.

Undead-
Skeleton warrior model with no weapon and no shield.

I ask that all the hero glows are removed.
I also ask that all of the animations allow all the units to attack with the same hand, this way all the weapon attachments will work.

Thank you, to whomever fullfills my request.

Level 2
illidan-dark elf of yours

i think i saw an elf on the models section that just looks like illidan but has the attributes you said. i just don't know the animations for i didn't download it yet. just check it. :D

EDITED: hey, it was not what you want
it doesn't hold a sword and it don't have anims for a sword. but it has the looks you want.[/quote]

Level 2
I got a troll model. It looks like shadow unter but has the blademaster anims- perfect.

As for the draenie, I'm using the creep draenie with no weapon for now, but still not a hero.

Maybe I'll use that elf guy, if it's the best there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.