• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Expand Player Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Out of curiousity is there any way to add on more Players than the traditional 16 (I think it is, including the neutrals)?

Level 7
That's pretty much the nature of what I got anyway. Just would have been nice if I could allow more human players on the map. Though it'd probably make it laggy-er.

Level 7
Don't brother to do such mad stuff, it's hard to get 12 player already, plus the lag, the size of the map(so people will take forever to download it in b.net).
Off topic: My hundred post!

Level 12
lol 100th? :O grats

and no u cant have more ppl in ur map it would most likely crash... unless Bliz decides to Add player slot in and make their server a bit faster to compensate the lag it would cause :)

Level 7
:( 8 people just isn't that much when there's like a billion different things to do. *melodramatic sigh* Oh for the dreams we cherish, only to have them wither within finger's grasp!

Hm. That was kinda poety weren't it for something I made up on spot? I bes proud! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.