• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

exams >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
rofl, I passed my lastest maths test with 97%.... And I hadn't done any of the chapter they were testing us on, infact, all I did was read the explanation page for each of the exercises in the chapter the night before XD. I built a extremely basic railgun for my STS in two nights, as well. Dunno what I've got on my report because if you have an overdue library book they don't give you your report, weird thing is, I go in on the last day with the overdue book, give it to the librarian, she scans it in and tells me
"Erm... It says here you haven't taken out this book, apparently we still have this copy in the library. The book you have overdue is blablabla."
Then I'm like "But this is the book I got out! Hell, I've never taken out blablabla!
And she says "Well, you're either going to have to return the book by the end of today or give us the money for it, which you can later trade for the book when you find it. Do you have the money?"
Me "Hell no! I'm pov, and even if I did I wouldn't give you it, as I wouldn't get it back as I don't have that book out!"

Morale of the story, libraries=EVIL! (Especially the school variety)

So now I have no glowing report to chuck at my parents so they don't keep bugging me to do work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.