• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Europe Map Making Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
[highlight]Europ Map Making Team [/code]

Hi guys,
I started a recruitment for a new map.
I haven't thought of a name for the map, yet.
The map is about a Hero Defense. You can choose from 5/6 Heroes that come randomly in the middle of the map. When all players choose heroes you w8 30sec and then the creeps come from 4 sides of the map. You have to protect your self from NOT dying. There are 12 shops from where you can buy and craft lots of items. Whats special about this map is that when you get in the water, you will loose armor and attack speed, and when you get in the place where creeps spawn you will loose attack speed and movement speed. All of the abilities will be custom! Hope you like this.

Recruting:
- A good and active player that knows well with ABILITY TRIGGERS

- A good UNIT MAKER and a good ITEM MAKER
- A good player that will think about CUSTOM SPELLS.

So, If you know to do 1 or more of this stuff, feel free to comment or PM me if you are interested.

Here is the whole map that is done.
2n0my41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.