• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Esper System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello everyone!

I have been making my campaign for almost a year now. I have already released over 15 alpha tests from it. However, I still need some systems for the campaign that I cannot do myself. The reason is that I'm lacking with some triggers, etc etc. That is why I want your help!

As the title says, I want this time "Esper System". Yes, samekind of system like in Final Fantasy 12. So, the system is all about summoning a huge monster for your side fightning against enemies, but same time vanishing player's characters and other units. But this isn't so easy to make(otherwise I would do it myself). I want the monster to be depending of the caster(a hero) who summoned it. Here's some details:
  • When you cast the monster, player 1's all other units should dissapear(perhaps use "hide" units trigger?). So player can only control this monster.
  • The monster will be only 120 second in battle field.
  • When boolean "cinematic" eguals to on OR the monster dies OR 120 second had pass from the time when the summon was cast, this system will be automatically disabled. Then the monster will be removed from the game and characters will appear once again.
  • The monster should have specific hit points depending of caster's hit points.
  • The monster should have specific AGI, STR and INT depending of caster's.
  • Monster have from 1 to 6 abilities. Ability levels should are based on character's level.
  • The ability summonin ability is an unit ability(so no hero or item).
  • This monster can be cast only once in chapter. However, you can cast the monster in other chapters too(there's 11 chapters).
  • Later, campaign will include more than one esper. However, only one esper at the time.
  • You don't need to care about campaign things such as saving and loading, they are done already.

Please ask more questions if needed. As you can see, I'm pretty bad explaining stuff. The easiest way to contact me is to put me to your MSN list. My email is [email protected]

If you can do this, I will give you some REP in here, and great credits at the campaign. I will put your name to epilogue and perhaps to prologue(depending if the system is awesome!). I really hope you can do this. It will be great boost for the campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.