• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape Velocity Nova models needed will be fun to make them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
:D Hello i need someone to make some models for me they are:

any models from EV Nova (Escape velocity Nova)http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

I need them all! what i need with each ship model is:
Animations:
- walk
- stand
- death
What i need for station models are:
Animations:
- stand
- stand alternate ( is used once it dies(worlds would be rock chunks or half worlds(stations would be parts missing))
- attack
- death (depending on the type of station it will look diff. (a planet would explode like the loading screen of E.V.N. sorta like a "Nova"(a station(metal) would just explode but just like hmm... explostions in areas and removeing parts off of the model(after death i want to make a new station or world there and have it with a stand alternate(one that wont show unless you tell it to))))

The last two types of models i need are:
Warpgates(i'll get screen shot of open and close)
Animations:
- stand (close)
- stand alternate (open)

Fire the missles!
Yes you got it! the last type of modles i need would be missles, lasers, gun shots, chain guns, missles, expotions from missles ya you get the rest!

My next post will have pictures in it!
Please someone make these models for me i need 5 ships and 2 stations(1 station, 1 world)

Level 7
Pictures!

asteroidminerinfo6yh.jpg

heavyshuttleinfo1mg.jpg

shuttleinfo6ah.jpg

idafrigateinfo5wb.jpg
[/list]

Status
Not open for further replies.