• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EV Nova Campaign!

Whats the best game?

• AoM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild Wars

• WoW

• Warcraft 3

• EV Nova

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i am makeing a EV Nova type of game and i need people to help me.

This agme will have a new cam. view, and you will be able to walk out of your ship and walk around the the stations. it will also have full massive worlds for most
world you land on (5-6 maps of land, 2-4 maps of city)

the getting out of the ship might not happen but i would like to do that but before i can even release a demo of it i need models so this is what i need:

Whats left:
-two (2) modelers
-two (2) skinners
-One (1) Terrainers
-one (1) Triggerers

members:
- modeler1: goth54325_3
- modeler2:
- modeler3:

- skinner1:
- skinner2:

Terrainer1: goth54325_3
Terrainer2: closed till i get organic models(humans and others) and models walls door ways.

Trigger1: goth54325_3
Trigger2: Naakaloh
Trigger3:
Trigger4: FunkyDude44

Beta Testers:
- BT1 : goth54325_3
- BT2 : closed (FunkyDude44)
- BT3 : closed
- BT4 : closed
- BT5 : closed
- BT6 : closed
- BT7 : closed
- BT8 : closed
- BT9 : closed
- BT10 : closed
- BT11 : closed
- BT12 : closed
- BT13 : closed

if you want to join please leave a msg. here or pm me.

Level 2
I could certainly help with an EV Nova map, however, wouldn't it be going a bit far with all of the changes to the interface?

I would suggest making a Battle Ships map with the same idea as EV Nova

Level 3
Triggerer

Sign me up!

I've been triggering since Starcraft, so for about 6 or 7 years... I think I could fill that position. I'm also good with concepts and design. I have one of my maps hosted on this site if you want to check out my skills. It's unprotected and all made by me.

Level 7
OK now that i ma full on triggers i need models and skins someone please join for that!!! (triggers start triggering)

skwee: make the movement system!
(go to EV Nova website and dl the windows or mac version to know how it works)
FunkyDude44: make the save system, do test of storing energy(4 next map 3 next map 2 and so on) after that make it so you can store money(that also means make a money system i'll be working on that and when you have finished the energy part tell me!

EV Nova Campaign: Modelers and skinners wanted!

Level 3
goth54325_3 said:
OK now that i ma full on triggers i need models and skins someone please join for that!!! (triggers start triggering)

skwee: make the movement system!
(go to EV Nova website and dl the windows or mac version to know how it works)
FunkyDude44: make the save system, do test of storing energy(4 next map 3 next map 2 and so on) after that make it so you can store money(that also means make a money system i'll be working on that and when you have finished the energy part tell me!

EV Nova Campaign: Modelers and skinners wanted!

I actually played the demo for that game a little bit, so i know how it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.