• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape Nowhere v0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
---Information---

Well, it is my new maze, and it isn't the best maze, but, hey, I think it is pretty dang good :). I may need some help with it, though, and I also need some reviews in order to make it a better map. It IS completely unprotected, so it will be a lot easier to help me with it and/or post edited versions in this thread.

---About This Maze---

So, basically, this is a land maze, and it so far doesn't have a lot of features, but, it has some features already. It is VERY hard, but possible to win it, and it was meant for very pro mazers (like myself, Ghost4942) only. It will most likely be made easier in later versions of this map.
Later versions will also contain more types of maze design in them and will have better triggers in them also.

---Downloading Info---

The download link is attached, but NO NOT steal this map in any way, as it was COMPLETELY made by me (Ghost4942 on US-East on Battle.Net, so whisper me if you want to completely redo a version or add complicated triggers to change the map, etc., but you may edit it some and change some things to improve it without my permission :).

The download is at this link:
http://forum.wc3edit.net/your-work-f5/my-awesome-maze-map-t12052.html

Status
Not open for further replies.