• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Import] Error Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, i was going to change my cd key . but a error showed up. The errors are the attached files. I tried to continue anyway but another error showed that it cant find its path. look at the picture for more information

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 47
  • HELP.PNG
    HELP.PNG
    40.4 KB · Views: 57
Level 39
What were you trying to do to "change [your] cd key"? I assumed reinstalling from scratch. The installation prompt asks you where to install the game like literally every other windows program installer has since the 90's.... Should be something you've done many times in your life already. If you're trying to change your cd key by some other method then I cannot help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.