• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Error loading map in editor :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
For some weird reason a map i was working on does not want to load anymore it has to do something with triggers but since i can't figure out how to fix it or how to make it work again i would need your peoples help. If attached 2 screenshots of what errors i get when i try to load my map.

Attachments

• Problem1.png
    Problem1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
  • Problem2.png
    Problem2.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 97
Level 14
For some weird reason a map i was working on does not want to load anymore it has to do something with triggers but since i can't figure out how to fix it or how to make it work again i would need your peoples help. If attached 2 screenshots of what errors i get when i try to load my map.

A trigger function does not exist error message usually occurs when the trigger editor has been altered to have custom trigger functions. (JNGP adds advanced trigger actions if I'm correct?)

Does this also happen with other maps that you try to open or only this one specifically?
Do you have other people working on this map who might have an altered GUI trigger editor, which they used to add specific functions that do not exist in your GUI trigger editor?

EDIT:
JASS:
native IssuePointOrderByIdLoc       takes unit whichUnit, integer order, location whichLocation returns boolean

EDIT 2: check if UMSWE is enabled and check if WEU is integrated. Make sure that they are and see if it works again
(don't forget to close JNGP and open it again to make the change)

PurgeandFire111 said:
Go to UMSWE -> Enable UMSWE and make sure that is checked. That might fix the problems. Also, look around in the toolbars and see if there is an "Integrate WEU" function. If there is, then checkmark that too. Close JNGP and then reopen it and open the map and see what happens.

The error is basically due to your friend having custom data for the WE trigger editor files. Ask your friend if he can send you the contents of his UI folder, (if he has one) which is located in the Warcraft III folder. Also, be sure you are patched up to the latest patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.