• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eras Zombie Invasion 0.74 (((Pigs)))

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Original Creater: -Anteep (Who has done a great job 8/10)

Editor: ByGodPigsCanFly
Many key parts of the game play have been changed, to find them all simply play the damn thing :p. But here is some of important ones, Walls must not be constructed length ways, Zombies can no longer attack across walls and Zombie hero's have the ability to infect units in a 150 radious when attacking walls, they then progress through Mutation Stage 1-3 untll they become a zombie making it not so simple for zombies to penetrate walls and giving humans a small chance at holding a fortification :D hf and gl

Keywords:
Zombie, Invasion, Eras, Era, Strategy, Strategies, Challenging, Fun, Entertaining, ByGodPigsCanFly
Contents

Eras Zombie Invasion 0.74 (((Pigs))) (Map)

Reviews
22:41, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please post me some evidence, such as screenshots that you had the permission of the author to edit this map, until then, Rejected.

M

22:41, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Please post me some evidence, such as screenshots that you had the permission of the author to edit this map, until then, Rejected.

Level 2
Well, whoever u are, cuz i DONT know you!, I am currently downloading your map and will rate it from 1 - 100. My rates are pretty evil ^^, And by the way.
Battlenet Account: FlamewarriorPro
Maps: Temple Lazar
Incoming: 6 Maps at same time.. 3 weeks more.. :)

Level 8
I have a number of things to say:
1. A Mod SHOULD remove this immediatly.. It goes directly against Hive Rules!!!
2. as much as i agree with xx noob.. Personaly I could have made eras 100 times better (but fair enough I have good mapping skill) The point remains it was anteep who created the map and more importantly the Idea and to just edit it and upload it as your own is not acceptable.
3. I like the way u credit Anteep and yet u never asked his permission so gj with that :)