• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eras Zombie Invasion Survey

Level 6
Hey guys, I'm one of the developers for a custom game Eras Zombie Invasion and I'm doing a survey to get some more feedback on the map as a whole.
With the coming updates we're planning to move on from the Classic Eras title/feel to address issues that there are in the map as well as expand on the gameplay and open up new ways to play. But for that to happen we need help from the community, whoever has ever heard of or played the custom game I highly encourage you to spare a couple minutes to fill in this survey. It would mean a lot to me and I'm also open to further discussion for those who are interested.

The survey in question is here: Eras Zombie Invasion Survey

If you don't know about Eras Zombie Invasion, it is about Europe trying to defend itself against zombies coming from Asia. Throughout this map you go through several Eras in history, starting in the Medieval times and ending up with Futuristic technologies to eventually find a cure.
Eras Zombie Invasion has also a large abundance of variations by all kinds of developers that put a different spin on the map that include going beyond Europe, including African countries, American tribes, The whole World, Asia and countless more.
If you're interested to learn more about the game you can check our extensive playlist of Eras videos:
Or check our video with some funny moments: