• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Endlin Holme

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey there Girls and Guys. This is a real simply map I've made. Don't expect any new models, as there are none used in -this- map. The two new unit Voices are done by a Voice actor named Forrest Tollen; if you want to get ahold of him his facebook is, www.facebook.com/forresttollenfans . Enjoy this little map, I really enjoyed making it and I hope you have a little fun with it as well. BEFORE YOU BEGIN - I am fairly new at this and I do not know how to lock a faction (red team/ blue team) to a race, SO I strongly suggest Red play as human, and Blue play as undead, as this will aid your faction's "hero."

Keywords:
voice, acting, voice acting, warcraft, dalaran, wizard, magick, magic, captain, necromancer, Forrest, forest, war, craft.
Contents

Endlin Holme (Map)

Reviews
10:12, 15th Oct 2013 Orcnet: lacking map description

M

10:12, 15th Oct 2013
Orcnet: lacking map description