• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holmies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
There are all kinds of fucked up people out there, for instance I knew people in school who were fond of jasmine richardson (pic below for reference) who is probably one of the most vilest human beings to grace the world, anyway its just best to just steer clear of screwed up people like these

richardson-apr23-2006.PNG

Level 16
Ok, I've heard of Jasmine Richardson fangirls (mostly goths/weirdos) I think they like her because they view her as a rebel or something along those lines, I never really understood this or tried to grasp it, some people are just weird, but when I saw this I was pretty speechless, I mean a guy walks into a theater kills 12 random people and says he's the joker, and these people like him ????

I wonder what @pyf thinks about these holmies and Jasmine Richardson fan(girls)

Last edited:
Level 16
Those "Holmies" are fucking nuts, they wanna imitate holmes, like putting pics of themselves wearing plaid tees and drinking slurpees, if you look for it on yahoo or google you'll find some really disturbing shit

Level 10
They had a online fanpage for the bitch, I remember stumbling on it awhile ago while looking for some information on a search engine, however I think they've taken it down since because I wasn't able to find any trace of the site recently

Level 5
@Colonel Aster Woa. you know jasmine richardson fangirls? What sort of a weird school do you attend? I mean we got juggalos (fat retards who listen to ICP, paint their faces and do retarded shit, yahoo-search it if you never heard of them before) where Im at and theyre some pretty twisted individuals but never have I heard of a murderess of 3 (who killed her own fam having a fanbase)

Level 10
@Colonel Aster Woa. you know jasmine richardson fangirls? What sort of a weird school do you attend? I mean we got juggalos (fat retards who listen to ICP, paint their faces and do retarded shit, yahoo-search it if you never heard of them before) where Im at and theyre some pretty twisted individuals but never have I heard of a murderess of 3 (who killed her own fam having a fanbase)

Just an ordinary public school, and I feel a lot safer knowing that we have a few weird girls that obsess over Richardson rather than a group of violent criminals who paint their faces and carry axes around, I had a close friend who told me all about this juggalo shit, its a plague you wanna avoid at all costs.

Level 12
Now this is the story all about how
Dark Knight came out, but got shut down
And I'd like to take a minute just stop and freeze
I'll tell you how I became the hero that Gotham needs

In sunny California born and raised
In the classroom was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, learnin', and earnin' my degree
And then headin' up to Denver for some neurosurgery
When I got bored with life, and I dyed my hair red
And bought a bunch of guns to shoot your family dead
I went to one little town and I hatched a plan