• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emperor Thaurissan

"I say stuff in WoW but it's been like a thousand years since HerrDave heard it!"
- Emperor Thaurissan, probably

Keywords: Dark, Iron, Dwarf, Emperor, Blackrock, Thaurissan, Every conceivable way of misspelling his name, Hero, Darkiron, World, of, warcraft, war, craft

Changes
- Added obligatory in-game screenshot
- Added TC Variant
Previews
Contents

Emperor Thaurissan (Model)

Icon (Icon)

Thaurissan (TC) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A finely crafted model edit with nice attention to detail. Works in-game.
Level 15
This is awesome, I have actually been looking for a model like this for awhile now and I’m glad to see that I no longer have to use a look-alike model for Thaurissan anymore!

I also love the flames on the channel animation, it’s a nice touch.

Level 64
You release this AFTER I release my Dark Iron Clan race. Man, need to find a way to use that beautiful model.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably going to make Dark Iron warriors, riflemen, and workers :>

Not the golems though - I love they way they look, but holy hard-boiled phuk do they look hard to texture x_x

iu